Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Piss Session


I spent some time at night working late and ran into Master Joe online. We had a short talk about where things would be a year from now which I’ve not thought about, increasing levels of intensity, how getting addicted to the sessions could be a good thing…

I have noticed that I’ve been more receptive to orders. That was after that one punishment session when I asked for time to think. I said then that I’d be more compliant and see how that would be and I’m glad that Master Joe has noticed my efforts, which makes me want to try even harder. Also, the training must be working and as of now, I am happy enough to just take it one session at a time and see where it goes.

Finally, with regards to healing, I would like to try meeting every alternate week, perhaps? That would be a week of sessions and a week of healing in between. Maybe we could try this for a while and see how it works. I already have a feeling I’ll soon be asking for more sessions again, but I’d like to try if Master Joe thinks it’s a good idea.

The session:

I did appreciate the fact that Master Joe let me take off the rope from my neck without me asking when he noticed it got too tight. I also liked how the rope looked but am afraid of rope burns on the neck, so asked not to do it again until we have a better one.

I wasn’t sure if I could piss but I wanted to, so when offered the choice between bed and kneeling, I intentionally chose kneeling to get in a proper headspace and be able to do it. Would not have worked on the bed.
The process of building up the piss worked well. Master Joe was good at not spooking me, and there were many things that worked well. Letting me sit on the bed…getting me to drink on my own instead of really forcing me to drink…all that was very well done. I wasn’t tempted to use my safeword throughout, or even to ask to slow down.

The response after pissing wasn’t what I was expecting at all and we’ve talked about this already. Normally I’d be looking forward to next session but after this time I didn’t even want to think about the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment