Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Friday, February 25, 2011


The last session was all about the bamboo. It took a while to get the technique correct…but we did enough that session that by the end, I was getting better at it. It’s still difficult to aim right though…especially on the ass and tits.

I enjoyed the session. I was very wet at times…at one point I was close to cumming – which has only happened before during our teasing session. At other times I was turned on but not too wet. Several times earlier in the session, I tried to wipe myself off so Master Joe wouldn’t notice…but he did anyway later on. That was a bit embarrassing…

The session itself was good though I was over the time given for getting ready and started off with a -2. I don’t understand why it went from -1 to -2 though. Not complaining, just want to know why so I can maybe avoid it next time.

I was kind of in nadu position when greeting Master Joe, since I thought he wouldn’t really mind – that was still kneeling, after all. But I guess he did, cause he made me get in the tower position as soon as he saw me. I’ll try to remember that next time.

Master Joe didn’t have much time so he said we’d be giving the canes a short test. Lol…if that was a short test, I don’t think I want to know what a harsh session with the cane will be like! Afterwards, my thighs were hot, welted and swollen. The right one was bruised. My ass was also in pain but not so much. Even walking was painful on the thighs…or movement of any kind. I put on really light cotton pajama bottoms afterwards and it was painful even when they touched the welts. But that was only right after the session…it got much better later but the pain never completely went away. This is a different kind of pain to the ones I’ve had so far. I’m still sore this morning. I never thought such a thin cane could be so interesting.

While beating the thighs, the pain was more of a stinging sudden pain. But the marks afterwards were different kind of pain…like very very sore and tender skin that doesn’t even like being touched. I liked the heat that came off the beaten spots…

We also went through a series of teasing combined with beating…with the beating, it was mostly just trying out several different spots this session. One of the best parts of the session for me was kneeling with the stick in my mouth and playing with my clit. That got me extremely turned on. I have no idea how many beats we did in total but by the end it felt like quite a lot. Though I enjoyed the cane, I think depending on the number of strokes, it can easily become an instrument of punishment. This time we stayed within an enjoyable pain level so it was good.
The session was also good for my knees since I was required to get up for part of it. Getting the ass right needed a standing position and a shorter stick next time, I think. Even if I held it short, the extra portion of the stick got in the way.

Towards the end, Master Joe again wanted to see my face. Lately, he’s been demanding that more for some reason. I really don’t like showing my face…and this time got into trouble for it. I got a -10 for not showing my eyes. I deserved that since I had been warned already. But I was just hoping he’d let me get away with just the lower face again like he has before. Now I know better.

Then I got another -10. I had got in position – I should really give it a name: facing my ass to him and with my head on the ground exposing myself – as asked but not long enough I suppose. I ended up with a -22 this session. Is the face really such a big deal that I deserve -20 for it? I didn’t think I was that bad overall this session…

I think the spoon bruise on ass, tacks, tits, rubber band on inner thighs and cane marks are close to my limit for marks. I know I said my body looking used was fine but that was before I saw the cane marks properly – they are rather large and obvious. And though the welts disappeared rather fast as well, I hope we can let some bruises heal before making too many new ones. Some marks are very much appreciated but too many would not be very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment