Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I started off with some reservations but they were gone by the end and I was so turned on that I came right afterwards.

I asked Master Joe to help get me in a submissive mood, and he did an excellent job so I thank him for that. The breath control was interesting. We later talked about going a bit further. The whole unconsciousness idea is intriguing. I’d be ready to try this on the bed… maybe next time we could see what happens.

The talk was also what I was looking for and is much appreciated. Master Joe brought up something I’d been wanting to ask. He’s said he’ll try to see if there’s some way we can work Pete into the schedule, which is great. I’ve not seen him for a while and the last time I was supposed to, I was having my periods so didn’t. If not this week, sometime next week would also be good.

I’m glad this session was mild because I really needed one at the time. I have only good things to say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment