Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Tuesday’s session was brilliant. Even though we did candles again, we tried a different thing – closed eyes. This gave the wax a whole different feel…just not knowing when it was going to fall made a big difference and in a very good way.

One thing I didn’t really like was the broomstick. Apart from it being humiliating to have a broomstick stuck up my cunt, it was also uncomfortable after a while – mostly because of the way it was tied to my legs. I was glad to at least have the condom on so it wasn’t unhygienic.

I’ve said more than enough about the wonders of wax before. This time the most painful bits were the spaces in my inner thigh, right next to my mound. That crease was worse than the clit. But it was still excellent pain.
One of the best things about the whole session was when I was told to keep dripping wax…not just pour and stop but to keep dripping, even if little drops on my stomach. I wanted to do that all over again when it was over…the slow and unpredictable buildup of pain was great.

The toothpicks were also a good addition. They felt a bit painful at the start of the session but when the wax was going full flow, they pierced my skin without me even noticing.

Oh I was also told that from now on each time I cum is -5. Which sucks.

Yesterday’s session had a different vibe. For some reason Master Joe was in a rather odd mood. I was given a lot of freedom to do what I wished, and it didn’t really feel like I was following orders. But I later realized that I ended up with a lot of minuses because apparently I was getting complacent. It only felt like the session was unstructured when maybe it wasn’t. Anyway, this time I was pushing quite often – waiting until Master Joe repeated himself before doing what I was told, etc. Still, I guess I’ll pay for that little game when we count up the minuses.

Oh one of the good bits was watching Master Joe mentally debate with himself about whether or not to make me crawl when I asked him how I was going to walk with my legs tied. As predicted, after thinking for a minute, he told me to crawl J

Also, later on when I said that I prefer not to be called names, but it was up to him… ‘I know, slut,’ was a hilarious response. I didn’t think Master Joe could be mean and funny at the same time!


I was also told not to cum after the session – this time because I’d been allowed to cum during the session but I didn’t want to…or rather couldn’t. But obviously I was so hot that I came right after. I hope the consequence for that isn't too bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment