Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday, February 24, 2011


This was a massively long session. Over 4 hours I think. I was surprised at myself for I had planned to do only about 2 hours, and do some work that night. I think Master Joe was up well into the night. We started off rather funny since he wanted to send me to a Thai massage place for a special massage…I think likes the idea of me doing tasks for him far too much J

Initially the session involved a bunch of things that Master Joe wanted that I didn’t have or didn’t want to use. Clothes generally fall under this category or anything of mine that’s a bit too personal for sessions.

We again did some breast bondage. And candles…which we’ve done quite regularly now. Not that I’m complaining! I still love them so far and could do them daily but then they’d just not be very unique or fresh.

We went over some old stuff this time – clothes pins, chopsticks, candles, bondage, rubber bands, syringes. Even though none of it was new, there was enough variety to be fun. We tried some new stuff with the chopsticks…which I think was the best part of the session. Mainly because we pushed pain levels a little bit here. I’d never actually clamped my nipples and twisted them so much…or for so long before. The rubber bands were also nice. Bondage was the same as a lot of times before – a little frustrating to do but very nice when done.

The things that stick to mind for this session are the enlarged nipples…after the syringe. I was still a little worried about them, and glad when they went back to absolute normal! Clamping them after that was even more painful than normal clamping…I think the syringes are good if used for a minute or so, like we did this session.

Also the knives…were fine but not too interesting since their main point would be to draw blood and I didn’t want the kitchen knives to do that. They’ve been used for cutting up meat and such things so were a bit gross.

Bit sore at the knees today though I hardly noticed during the session. The mat helps…but might ask to stretch more often in future.

There was one time when Master Joe asked me if I wanted to reset my total of collected points. This was after I asked him what he wanted to do with them. I thought he was asking if I wanted to reset it for free. And I wasn’t sure I did because if I did reset for free, I’d never know what the punishment would have been. Turns out that he was just asking if I wanted to take my punishment now and THEN reset it… and no surprise that the punishment was the tack paddle.

Although this time he was nice and let me also use the rubber band. A mixture of both. He also gave me a choice about where and how many…but I asked him to decide instead. We ended up with 80 with the tacks on outer and 56 with the rubber band on inner thighs. This was bearable and only the blood was challenging, not the pain. Still there was some time I hesitated before doing it – it was already late and I was thinking of postponing the punishment till next time. But Master Joe must have realized this since he added that the offer of reset was only going to be valid for the day. So I took it obviously – I knew that chances were high that the number would have increased by next time so didn’t want to risk it.

After that we spent some time just chatting. I was asked to learn some German…but I’m terrible at languages so probably won’t really happen. Other than some things, we mostly talked about things relating to the sessions or tasks, which was good. I was asked to show my face – something I don’t like to do – and tried several times to lower the cam. Master Joe didn’t like that and he gave me -5 for it, but it was still better than having to show my face the whole time. At one point he threatened to make it -10 or to make me show him my ass with cheeks spread if I didn’t show him my face – he knows I hate exposing my ass even more than my face. And I’m glad he was just threatening, not really serious.

We just chatted in general after that until one point when I lowered the cam again towards the end…I thought we were done and told him so. He then told me that I was there to react, not think…sarcasm, being scolded verbally seems to turn me on a little. But it has to be justified, of course. Otherwise it would just be name calling...which isn’t fun at all. Overall I enjoyed it so much I stuck around much longer than planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment