Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Friday, February 04, 2011 07:45 AM


Our first meeting wasn’t really a long session, but I still ended up being punished. I was asked to report if I’d done anything wrong, and I seriously considered not telling Master Joe about having cum the third time, but in the end admitted it. Even after I did, I thought I could get away by just telling him that I’d cum extra, and hoping he’d accept that but he asked me if I’d cum in the specified time. Hadn’t expected that – it’s usually quite easy to get away with things without actually lying to Master Joe. I didn’t want to lie directly, so I told him that it was at night. Cumming at night or right after waking up is much better than after breakfast…

Anyway, the punishment started out as just two pads taped to the inner thighs at night. But I knew it would be very uncomfortable so I asked Master Joe if he wanted to change it. It was funny because he said he would if I wanted him to – and I suspected that there was a catch, but wanted to see what would happen – so I said I did want it. He added a pillow taped over one of the pads. Again he asked if that was okay – and again, I wanted to see what he would do, so I said it would be too uncomfortable. But I didn’t realize I would actually have to do what he said – I was only asking what would happen if I complained. Thinking back on it, I think Master Joe was in a little bit of a mean mood that day, and he was rather sarcastic about wanting to make me comfortable. That bit of mean-ness…the whole thing with sarcasm, and wanting to be ‘generous’ when actually adding punishments…turned me on.

Anyway, point is, he didn’t see it my way so now it was up to two pads and two pillows. I tried to convince him to change his mind, and he offered to let me beg for it. Somehow I knew that the begging would involve something I would hate – worse than the pillows. I wonder what would have happened if I’d begged. What would I have to do? Would Master Joe make me beg, and then still say I had to do two pillows? Or would he let me have one after the begging? I was very curious to know, but somehow I didn’t think I would like what the begging would involve...so I refused. Maybe next time.

I don’t think Master Joe’s a big fan of complaining…I ended up with four pads and a pillow. At that point, I thought it was best to stop pushing, and let it go.

The taping of the pads were a pain. I started off kinda tight, but it got too uncomfortable, so I loosened each of the pads a little. It was still very uncomfortable so rather than taping a pillow over the pads, I just hugged a pillow between my legs and slept that way. I had to sleep in a really awkward position to avoid putting too much weight on my arms – the tack pads on the arms were worse than the legs. And without the pillow it would have been quite manageable. Next time I decide to see how far Master Joe will punish, I think I’ll stop before the pillows stage. Maybe.

When I woke up in the morning, I was sore all over. My body was aching because of the way I slept, not just because of the pads. I’m definitely going to avoid this as punishment again. One pad is ok, two maybe but four…that was real punishment.



Next meeting was short and in the morning. I was once again punished for cumming more times than allowed. Somehow I can’t seem to help it…


I had to do sit-ups and I found it a little humiliating. I didn’t want to do it at all, and I again asked Master Joe if he was sure that was what he wanted, leading to another punishment. Again, the tack pads were used and I had to do 30 sit-ups with them under my ass. That hurt, and I couldn’t do them properly…but managed to grind out 30. Still being punished for asking was hot – also it gives me a chance to see how far Master Joe will go if I keep pushing.

The third meeting, I didn’t have that much time, so we had to cut it short. Master Joe wanted to do things with glasses, and I didn’t want to use the ones I had. Will get some other ones for play. Up to a point, I wasn’t taking the session very seriously...most of the time it felt like play and I was trying hard not to smile or laugh. Then came the cunt beating – rather unfairly, I thought. It wiped the smile off my face for sure. I also bled a little. It wasn’t something I’m a fan of, but okay enough. Didn’t hurt much at all, just the blood was a bit weird, even though there was very little of it. Master Joe at one point asked me to continue if I wanted to...and anything else, I would have...but the blood had already put me off a little. Still, I did a few more swats than required. I’d put this as a 2, maybe will eventually become a 3 if we try it a few more times…

Finally, because I didn’t complete the journal on time, I got another punishment. This time it was to type out 50 times that I would obey. Copying the line fifty times did cross my mind, but Master Joe was rather clever and added instructions to prevent that. He seems to have a devious mind when it comes to these things – the cotton ball smooth pussy test for example!
There was one confession I had to make, but didn’t want to during the time. I knew it would lead to more punishment. I came twice that morning instead of once. Master Joe didn’t ask, so I didn’t volunteer the information. I’d like to apologize in advance, and really hope it will be overlooked this one time.

1.       I will obey
2.       i Will obey
3.       i wIll obey
4.       i wiLl obey
5.       i wilL obey
6.       i will Obey
7.       i will oBey
8.       i will obEy
9.       i will obeY
10.    I Will obey
11.    I wIll obey
12.    I wiLl obey
13.    I wilL obey
14.    I will Obey
15.    I will oBey
16.    I will obEy
17.    I will obeY
18.    I WIll obey
19.    I WiLl obey
20.    I WilL obey
21.    I Will Obey
22.    I Will oBey
23.    I Will obEy
24.    I Will obeY
25.    I WILl obey
26.    I WIlL obey
27.    I WIll Obey
28.    I WIll oBey
29.    I WIll obEy
30.    I WIll obeY
31.    I WILL obey
32.    I WILl Obey
33.    I WILl oBey
34.    I WILl obEy
35.    I WILl obeY
36.    I WILL obey
37.    I WILL Obey
38.    I WILL oBey
39.    I WILL obEy
40.    I WILL obeY
41.    I WILL Obey
42.    I WILL OBey
43.    I WILL ObEy
44.    I WILL ObeY
45.    I WILL OBey
46.    I WILL OBEy
47.    I WILL OBeY
48.    I WILL OBEy
49.    I WILL OBEY
50.    I Will Obey

These lines were incredibly boring, Sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment