Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Saturday, January 22, 2011 7:30 AM

I started my periods so I wasn’t really looking forward to the session. Master Joe was nice about it and didn’t really give me any harsh tasks, which I appreciated. We tried the push pins but they didn’t work. Thumbtacks are obviously necessary for that toy. I’ve got a few from work now, but only enough for one toy. The sign had been washed off and I was planning to get it back on again before our meeting, but did not have the time. I was hoping Master Joe would forget, but he asked me about it and I had to tell him it wasn’t there anymore. He didn’t punish me for it, and I re-drew the sign after our session. I was also told to practice the webcam by our next meeting.

I ended up telling him about the vid I watched with the sub getting needles into her. I’ve decided needles are quite scary for me – something that I’m definitely not ready to try yet…possibly not for months, or years! He seems to think we can work through it…we’ll see. I couldn’t even finish watching the vid once the blood started. Razor blades would probably have to come before needles. They scare me less, despite the inevitability of blood.

We also talked about male subs, and how much that would turn me on. Watching a boy being dominated is very hot. Will definitely see if I can find one online wanting to play with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment