Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Monday, February 21, 2011 8:33 AM (started):

This session was a short one. I was given 3 mins to get ready as usual, and noticed later that I took an extra minute. Wasn’t mentioned so I guess Master Joe didn’t mind. I was a bit worried when he mentioned my ass…it’s still a limit on the list and I thought we’d be going over old grounds again. But happily, when I reminded him that it was off limits for now, Master Joe dropped the subject. Ass play’s still mega humiliating for me and I’m not quite ready for that yet.

I’m on my periods so my cunt was also left alone as requested, which didn’t leave much choice but to return to my tits. There was one thing left on the list that we hadn’t used yet – the chopsticks. I had figured it would be the same as the pens, but this time we tried clamping the whole tits instead of just the nipples. It worked on my left one but not my right. I think the initial idea had been to use the rubber bands only on one side and snap the chopsticks against my nipples but they didn’t snap so well. Might have been interesting if they had worked…more painful but also more interesting.

We moved on to my ass next. Again I was a bit nervous what would be done to it but we stuck to just the beatings. 50 on each side. I chose the upper thigh area instead of the actual ass since I figured if I was told to beat too hard and had to sit on it, it wouldn’t be much fun. Anyway, they were easy enough to take, though towards the end it was getting painful enough that I might not have been able to keep silent much longer.

This sort of thing is easier since it’s not mentally challenging…just physically and I’m happy that this time we didn’t do anything mentally challenging – or scary as I like to call it – because I’d not been feeling too well. About a minute later, the pain at my ass had gone down to barely noticeable. I wonder what it would be like to have the whole ass stinging though…spanked till I’m crying for instance or begging…

I was then given the choice between 20 more without or 5 with the tacks. I think at this point I wanted to keep going with the ass spanking so I chose the 20, but at any other time I might have chosen the tacks. The tacks are scary when there’s a lot of blood…but a few whacks are not so bad. Especially on the ass or thighs…5 whacks on the ass is nothing but 5 whacks on the tits is a bigger thing…still not quite so scary as 40. If that makes any sense at all!

I also noticed later that I missed the part where Master Joe told me to bend over and get on with it. I did the beating facing the side instead, and since he said nothing, I didn’t even notice that I had not bent over as he wanted me to.

The tits also took some whacks from the chopsticks that day. This wasn’t so bad since I didn’t quite do the beats as hard as I could have. Maybe only 3 or 4 out of 10 whacks each were really strong ones – and it was hard to aim right and get them to land on my nipples as requested. When they did land good the few times, it was very nice pain. Sharp and not too much – kinda like the wax. Wonder how ten of those would have felt like if all had landed on the nipples…

We then went through a series of quick tit tortures. The slapping, more whacks with the chopsticks on the nipples, and the pinching…then finally the pinching between the chopsticks until they met on both sides. These were all nice pain and left my nipples nicely sore.

I think the best parts for me were the ass beatings and the nipple beating with the chopsticks and squeezing them between the sticks until the sides met on both sides. I also like how Master Joe can sometimes be sarcastic – when I asked whether it would be possible for him to change my masturbation rule form being allowed to cum within the subsequent 3 hours after our session to sometime later at night when I would be going to bed, he replied that it was possible…but not his intent and told me to go to bed earlier. That was funny but I’ve learnt that Master Joe can be mean when needed so am less tempted to push him these days. Well…I’m still tempted but I don’t do it as much. So I didn’t argue.

Later on when I emailed Master Joe my meal plan, I also attached a pic of the nice bruise the ass beating had left…I was enjoying the bruise so figured he would too. I was surprised and pleased at receiving a reply saying he liked it so much he was granting me 10 extra points for the tasks list.

No comments:

Post a Comment