Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Saturday, January 22, 2011: 12:27 AM


We tried the cam for the first time today. I found it pretty hot once the initial uncomfortable feeling was over. Did some rope play. It got me really hot at times…I was not dripping, but wet. The whole body bondage was a lot of work, and I think it’d be fun to be left in a relatively comfortable position – laying on the side, for instance – for a length of time. I was told to prepare the key to the lock in a cup of ice…will do that later.

Kneeling and typing/reading what Master Joe was saying was hard work since I didn’t want my face in the cam for the most part. Also, I was still in my dress…that was interesting. One previous Dom required me to be naked (even without cam) when I was talking with Him at all times, which I found helped put me in the proper head space.

Once in bondage, it was hard to move around obviously. I was a bit wary of the rope around the neck, but forced bending turned out to be hot. The rocking to and fro was humiliating to do on cam…but it also got me excited. Probably would have looked like that if I really was sucking cock. Playing with my clit while the rope was in my cunt was hard…it felt like teasing but could not have cum from it, I think…just got very wet. The rope around the thighs were very tight. I think I have some sort of bruise from it and little boils (?) where the rope squeezed the skin.

Smelling the panties was another humiliating bit. Not something I would do on my own.

I was wishing there was more structure though, to our sessions. I had envisioned my first time on cam to involve some amount of forced exposure, which there was…but not enough. I mean something like holding my cunt lips open for a length of time while being observed that was hot. Would have liked more of that, I think. Plus would help me get used to being seen, and being told what to do always excites me.

The makeshift pen clamps were good…getting them on the cunt lips was hard since I was so wet, but once on, they were very painful to start with. Got better by the time I had the tongue ones on. The tongue was hot – not being able to speak. But the drool was gross. And it kept slipping off. If I hadn’t had to hold it, it would be interesting to see how long I could take it. Next time I’ll make sure to have some tissues handy!

One thing I fantasize about is teasing. Not being allowed to cum until I’m begging for it…generally involves being bound and played with. But it was also pretty hot playing with myself on cam for Master Joe…but somehow when he said that I could cum…it worked only to make me unable to cum. I may have something to admit about this next time we meet.

Also wrt the bondage, the breast bondage was good. I enjoyed that…slapping the tits and thighs were fine. Very mild. The ass spanking was humiliating once again…doing it in front of cam. I also realized a bit of fear goes straight to my cunt. That threat to make it 60 had me moving real quick, but also made me almost moan at being put in place. The spanking itself was not a harsh punishment. I slapped lightly and was glad to get away with it.
Finally, the pissing in the shower. I thought about just pissing normally…but eventually just gave up and did it. It felt gross but exciting at the same time. The piss was warm running down my leg…felt dirty and that got me hot. Not at all ready to be observed, though…and I ended up showering afterwards. Just the body.

I’m contemplating reading some fiction and cumming on the bed before going to sleep. Technically there weren’t any rules for Saturday…just that I wait for him. Which I did already. I don’t know how angry that would make Master Joe…

No comments:

Post a Comment