Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Thursday, February 17th, 2011 6:30 AM


Tuesday’s session was a very enjoyable session for me. What was especially excellent, apart from the session, was that we did a bit of after session talk regarding the session. That worked very well for me, and I hope we continue it in future especially during harder sessions.

We did some tease and denial and Master Joe was very good at getting me hot and stopping me…building up the excitement. I had assumed I’d be naked so when I got home, didn’t even bother putting on any underwear. But our session involved panties…very much so.

I was already a little wet – the expectation and the kneeling, orders, usually does that to me at the beginning of a session. There was a small wet patch on the panties, which I was hoping Master Joe wouldn’t notice. Anyway, we quickly moved beyond a small patch when I was told to play with my pussy…though only with my flat hand. As I did this, I was very tempted to move my fingers and play better – but Master Joe noticed immediately and stopped that.

In between, I was often told to show my pussy to Master Joe…somehow that would usually get me all embarrassed but at the time, it got me excited. Just having to ‘present’ when ordered...

I finally got some little relief when I was told to pull up my panties into my slit and move it left to right. I was practically humping the panties by now! And when I was allowed to touch my cunt within my panties, I couldn’t help trying to slip a finger into my cunt…but again Master Joe either noticed, or guessed (!) and I was told to just use my flat hand.

Then I was allowed to take off my panties…and I was a bit relieved before I realized what was coming next – gagging myself with my panties…which were already wet at the crotch. Yuck! I hesitated here since the thought of it was absolutely ick. But eventually, after folding the panties in a way that the wet part would not touch my tongue, I managed.

The stopping and the starting got me VERY hot…as we next moved to stimulating my clit. Again with restrictions that meant I could not go as fast or as good as I liked – which unfortunately got me even hotter...

By the end, I was drooling cause the panties in my mouth were wet through, and couldn’t stop touching myself. One of the best parts was when I was told to kneel all the way with my head down to the floor and play with myself. Even the thought of that now gets me hot and I wouldn’t have thought I’d normally enjoy that!

The fact that I was told stop and I was so hot that I kept playing with my cunt until Master Joe again told me to stop touching myself… having to stop even when I really wanted to go on…got me even hotter. The best and the worst part of teasing is that once started, and wet, if I get told to stop, I get even hotter – I want to keep going, and knowing that I can’t excites me even more!

But though I was allowed to keep going until I could cum, the thought of the camera and just cumming for someone…letting go and being in the throes of an orgasm…well that was something I couldn’t bring myself to do. So even though I was allowed to, I chose not to…kinda hoping I could after the session. But was refused…I guess I deserved that since I’d been given the chance to cum during the session already.

We then did some clothespins…and getting them on was not so bad…getting them off…especially knowing I HAD to do it as soon as Master Joe told me too instead of taking my time…while playing with my pussy…that got me the feeling of being out of control properly, as if I wasn’t doing this to myself and it was brilliant. Though of course I was grunting in pain when I took them off!

I was also made to put on my panties that came from my mouth and were dripping – literally dripping – with my drool. Disgusting! Thankfully, after having put them on after a longgggg think, I was immediately allowed to take them off. Though doing it was yucky beyond description, now that it’s over, I quite like the thought of having made to do it…

After the session, though I was absolutely utterly dying to cum, I put away the computer and went to get dinner…did some work and forced myself to stay clean and PG 13 when surfing the net later at night! The next morning, I was not so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment