Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tuesday, January 18, 2011: 07:20 AM


Clothes Pins:

I’d tried regular clothes pins before – just around the body, etc, but never the zipper. It was interesting – very scary during the countdown, but got a great rush afterwards. The countdown made me increasingly nervous at first and by the end, it was pretty much all scary. Still I really wanted to see how it would feel so just took a deep breath and did it. It had me gasping in pain for a few seconds – and I was trying not to make much sound – but after that, there was a good feeling of pleasure. This lasted for a few seconds only and then it was just a dull pain before it went away. I’d definitely try this again, but probably not until the first bruises heal!

Orgasm:

Since I was told I could cum in the shower, I took a shower after the session. Still need to cum twice more during showers.

List of things to get:

The ones crossed out have already been bought.

a.        Band aid
b.        Thumb tacks
c.        Saran wrap
d.       Rubber band
e.        Candles
f.        Rope – pencil thick: tried a bunch of shops. Only found plastic. Got about 10m.
g.        Lock and key: found a tiny lock and key.
h.       Duct tape: aluminum foil tape?
i.         Syringes: they only had 1mL ones – very thin. Can find others if this doesn’t work.
j.         Toothpicks
k.       Chopsticks
l.         Find gloves
m.      Notebook
n.       More thumbtacks
o.        Rubbing alcohol
p.       Saran wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment