Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 7:32 AM


Pens, rubber bands, tits:

I would rate this as a 3 or 4, although I didn’t really have time enough to appreciate it properly as I was in a rush. It was light(er) pain than the clothes pins, but a more constant one. Even after fifteen minutes, I could still feel it once I’d been told to twist it initially. It was, in fact, slowly getting worse. Plus the whole thing left my nipples a bit sore so that I could feel them at times the rest of the evening.

When I think about it, the counting down from 50 last time worked well to build up the anticipation for me. This time there wasn’t any counting, but pulling them off still hurt like a bitch since it was the nipples. I can’t even begin to imagine how clothes pins on nipples would feel – during previous play sessions, whenever we tried, I begged to have them taken off within half a minute or less, and the Doms have always relented and moved on to other parts of the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment