Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Monday, January 31, 2011 7:25 AM


This session was really enjoyable for me. Master Joe was more demanding right from the start and that set up the mood very well for me. Coupled with the belt and the kneeling, it put me in a more submissive mood. I think I like a bit of fear, uncertainty…it gets me excited. I don’t think I’d have done anything with the syringes without that initial mood being set.

Not being allowed to smoke did bother me at first, but as the session went on, I was more occupied with other things.

Hmm..syringes. Since they were only used to get the rubber bands on, it was okay I guess. It did excite me that Master Joe asked me to do it despite me not wanting to at all. And it was within my limits – also relatively safe – so thinking back on it, it was something I don’t like but would do if required to. This was one of the times it really felt like I had given up control.
I’m glad we did nothing with the mop after all. I think I might have had to refuse if it was anything unhygienic – it was just too yuck.

The blanket with tacks was good. If my legs hadn’t kept falling asleep, I think I’d have liked to do more of that. Getting up and down on it was both a little humiliating but nice since it really made me feel the tacks. Also when I was sitting on it, I could still feel the tacks, but got quite used to it after a bit.

The spatula and tacks I think is one of my favorite toys so far. It’s scary to look at and it hurts when being used…but the effects afterwards are nice. And the blood didn’t freak me out at all – not like a needle would have. Well a little…but I like a little bit of fear. I just need to make sure the tacks are changed or cleaned I guess. 30 swats was bad but enjoyable – I can’t imagine what more of those would be like. It would be proper punishment.

Once again we did the whole humiliating reciting of something after each swat of the new paddle. That turned me on, even though it was really embarrassing. And to top it all off, I had to actually thank him for the swats. That was worse and I forgot to do it at the end…once again leading to punishment. But I loved how this time Master Joe noticed my addressing mistakes – this time even I hadn’t noticed them. That’s the kind of thing I was looking for. At the same time, I don’t think 105 with this paddle is possible…at least not yet. So I’m glad it was reduced. Master Joe was again more demanding this time with the swats and I had to repeat some… a very hot experience overall.

I was having trouble remembering to kneel straight. Maybe that’s something we could work on. Being made to play with myself whether or not I liked it was hot. There was one instance I remember really getting into it. So much that at one point, I changed hands because I find it easier to play with myself with my right. And Master Joe punished me for changing without asking – that turned me on even more, especially as he raised the number of strokes for arguing. It made it clear that I wasn’t allowed to do anything without permission…always a very hot notion during a session. I was also punished for not removing the screensaver as told.

And the rubber bands – little things that cause such delicious pain – I’d forgotten what fun they were.

I’ve been told to time the melting of the ice but haven’t done that yet. I think I might only do that over the weekend. Don’t really have enough time for a proper rope session during the weekdays.

The pretending to suck when on the bed was too humiliating for me. I couldn’t do it…it’s something that I can’t seem to get into in front of cam. Kinda like cumming. The mood is right, it’s just the cam that spoils the moment. I would probably have cum in some of our sessions had it been without the cam.

Somehow afterwards, I felt a little drained and tired but very good. Might have been the adrenaline rush. Usually I would cum right after, but this time I was able to wait until the next morning. I also came later on once, though. So twice total, so far.

The marks on the inner thigh were very noticeable since I could feel them when walking. The outer thighs were fine and I forgot about them except at night. Sleeping on the side brought them back to life again, which was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment