Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Monday, February 07, 2011, 7:45 AM


Master Joe was more demanding of me answering his questions. At one point he asked me what I thought a bottle could be used for. I had assumed it was for my cunt…but I wasn’t sure. It could have been for something completely different and I didn’t want him to use it for my cunt if that wasn’t what he was thinking. So I didn’t answer. Apparently that isn’t allowed and I was punished for it. My right tit felt it today – both with the flat side and the tacks.

The bottle was for my ass. When I first answered the BDSM list, I was thinking of an actual plug designed for the purpose of putting it up asses, not a bottle. I did not want to do it at all, and couldn’t bring myself to. I was then told I did not trust Master Joe enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment