Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday January 23, 2011: 10:55 PM

This session felt like we tried to do too much and didn’t give enough time to do any of the things properly.

I had absolutely expected to be questioned further about lying – not cumming and saying I did. Lying was always a big no for previous Doms. Also, had expected to be asked about whether or not I’d cum without permission – masturbated when reading fiction as mentioned in the journal. A little bit of catching up would have been nice. Otherwise the effort I put into the journal feels wasted.

The chili lotion was worse than the oil. I think on a day without my periods, this would have worked very well. I didn’t like the pain at the time, but the thought of squirming in pain makes me hot when I think about it now. I’d definitely try this again. Master Joe asked me whether I was not having fun. I enjoyed the chili to some extent and as I said, I would have even more if I hadn’t been having my periods. And I think I need more time to get used to being watched.

The piss control was good as I was dying to piss by the time I was let go. That was timed just right.

It also felt a little like my requests about sessions involving strict structure were not taken into account. If I was making too many uncontrolled movements, then perhaps some punishment involving posture was required. I need a Dom, not just someone to watch me perform on cam, which is what the session felt like a little.

Two hot instances in the session were the wax (which was excellent pain and I thank Master Joe for that) and being made to stand still. Being made to stand still after playing with myself had me almost dripping but we dropped that after about two minutes. I could have gone an entire session just practicing standing still and I absolutely love being teased and cum denial.

No comments:

Post a Comment