Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Saturday, February 05, 2011 8:45 AM


We did some rope play this time. I had not expected that so had not prepared the broom – I’d thought it would be used next day. Master Joe made me get it anyway, and I managed to clean it real quickly while being sent to get it.

The stick made a big difference to how I knelt. It didn’t allow me to relax even a little, and though the rope took time, it was worth it. I was trying at times to move around a little – both to get some weight off my knees and to feel the rope in my cunt, but it was near impossible. The whole process of being bound is time consuming, and not one of my favorite things – but once done, I can’t deny that it worked to retain posture. By the end, though, I was struggling to stay on my knees. And it really hurt when getting off them as well.

We then did some tit slapping – the flat side of the spatula was fine. The tacks were...interesting. I chose the five, knowing it would hurt more but would be quick. I didn’t know it would end up in bleeding. I guess since the tits were bound tight, even a small prick would end up in bleeding. Once the blood started, I was a bit scared. Not because it hurt or anything – in fact I could hardly feel it – but just that my tit was bleeding. I stopped at 3, and only later realized that Master Joe had been telling me to do the remaining two. I didn’t.

It was good of Master Joe to allow me to stop, since blood is one of my extreme soft limits. I think maybe with a bit of work, we can probably do more at some point but since this was one of the first times with blood, it’s still a bit yuk. The 30 swats to my tits, combined with the 60 later on as punishment, ended up in a bit of bruising. After the session, the left one was more tender even though the right had been the one that bled.

The blood made me so uneasy that when we did wax play afterwards, I concentrated on my left tit whenever I could. The candles were brilliant – just the right amount of fear, expectation, pain and the after effects of the pain. That went straight to my cunt.

My favorites were the wax play, the rubber bands and the kneeling right at the beginning. I think the beginning is always about a bit of anticipation...the not knowing what’s coming up – that gets me excited. The swats were good too when there was no blood.

At one point Master Joe asked me if I could do 30 more swats after having done 30 already. I didn’t answer. Then he suddenly raised it to 50. He obviously doesn’t like it when I don’t answer his questions. I had been expecting a warning so the sudden rise was surprising...but I was still hoping he’d change his mind...eventually ended up with 60 for debating. I hadn’t expected that either and it was good to know that Master Joe is not as easy as he seems. Thinking back on it, I did practically debate each and every task set. I guess I need to work on that.

Finally, we did some minor knife experiments. I think the sight of the massive knife near my poor (already abused) nipple was a bit intimidating since when I was looking at it, it was a lot scarier than when I had my eyes closed. With my eyes closed, it felt like any other toy.

Overall I think I wasn’t trying as hard as I could, and that still seemed enough for Master Joe. I was allowed to push at the rules and orders he gave, which I did a lot, mostly inadvertently. The only time I was made to stop and think was when he increased the swats from 30 to 60...that made me stop pushing for a bit.

Towards the end, I was told to play with myself on cam... I sort of debated that also and he let me off. I did like it when he said that he wanted to enjoy it – as if whether or not I enjoyed playing was irrelevant, but as I’ve said, I’m not comfortable with playing with myself on cam, and he didn’t insist.

No comments:

Post a Comment