Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Monday, January 17, 2011: 06:00 AM


Bondage:

Was required to get up at 5:00 am yesterday. It was the weekend, and it doesn’t really matter what times I keep, so it felt fine. Ended up a bit later than expected. When Master Joe mentioned we were going to experiment with bondage, I was pretty excited. I’d never been tied up before – only handcuffs for fun. The rope wasn’t really long enough, but being tied up felt good. I could still move around since the top half was free, and I’m excited to try more. I was asked to buy a lock and key, and the thought of being tied up, and locked in place is very hot. Master Joe left unexpectedly, and I waited. Was wriggling my toes since they kept falling asleep, but made it to 20 minutes – seemed like forever. By then I’d decided to give up at 30 minutes so stuck it out for ten more minutes. Also had a bit of fun stretching and trying to feel the rope in my cunt.

Chili Oil:

This was an interesting experience. At times it was more painful than most things I’ve done – the chilli inside the cunt, for example – but at other times, it left me throbbing hot and swollen. I wanted to get more oil on my cunt, even though I knew it would hurt initially because once the initial burn died down, it felt very good. Especially on the outside. Soon my cunt lips got used to it, and even adding more oil did not enhance the sensations. As I said, I’d tried this with this thing called Tiger Balm – a mentholated cream – before, which was less intense, but had similar effects of leaving my cunt throbbing and a bit numb.
The chilli on the inside bit was pure punishment. There was a time – surprisingly initially – when I didn’t really feel that much burn, and it felt quite good. But after a while, it started burning quite bad, and I had no desire to add any more oil in. One of the hottest bits was when I said that it hurt, and Master Joe replied, ‘I know it does,’ and just expected me to get on with it. A little bit of sadism goes a long way for this sub!

Cleaning Apartment:

I sometimes wander about naked in the apartment anyway, usually at night so this wasn’t a big deal. It was hot knowing that Master Joe was enjoying the thought of me doing my chores naked. Did most of the apartment, except didn’t have time to do the sheets. Might do them next week.

Toothpicks:

The toothpicks were completely new. I had no idea you could have so much fun with them. I especially enjoyed the make-shift gag – the thought of it anyway. I can’t say how much fun it would be to be made to do that for a long time – not much I’m guessing! The toothpicks on the tits were cool when it worked. And the claws were good for two reasons – the scratching was very nice, especially on the thighs and stomach. The breasts were okay…but didn’t really do much. The second reason I liked the claws was it hindered me when doing things – like lifting the spoon, for instance. That was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment