Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday, February 20, 2011 8:39 AM


The last session involved mainly tit bondage and a bit of torture. And a big humiliation at the end, when I was made to fuck myself with the spoon we used to beat my bound tits with. The session was nice for the most part. Master Joe told me he would be a little late and sent me a message telling me to practice the tit bondage while I waited, which I did.

When he came on, he allowed me to stay on the bed this time. I wasn’t sure if I was happy about that or disappointed! I was still required to don the usual collar, which was good. We discussed the task list and I was told that even a delayed journal gets me -5, reminded me of the gloves and electric cord, etc.

The best part of the session was the tit and cunt slapping. I was a bit wary of hitting too hard since they were already bound, but I could still feel the beats. The scratching with the tack paddle also worked much better than on unbound tits, but again I was trying not to draw blood so didn’t do it very hard. The beats with the tack were also okay – just five. In fact I would even say it was enjoyable…compared to the first time when I started dripping with blood…although I didn’t hit as hard as I did before. Maybe next time…

The tacks on the thighs were good. Could possibly have done more? I don’t know.

The worst part about the session was the spoon fucking. It was humiliating, and considering a few sessions ago, I couldn’t even bring myself to properly bend over, it was a big humiliation. But once I got down and did it, the act of fucking myself wasn’t so bad…and I even think it could have been a fun humiliation if I hadn’t been worried about how disgustingly unhygienic the wooden spoon in my cunt was! I’m sure the wood had tons of stuff on it…and with my periods starting at the same time, it felt even worse afterwards. Next time, I’ll make sure I have some condoms nearby to use on things like the spoon.

Yuck, even thinking about what came next makes me cringe in disgust. Master Joe wanted me to lick the spoon. I managed to lick it once and very quickly. But that wasn’t enough since I was told to then suck it…get my lips around it. So I did. I was dying to complain at this point but knew Master Joe wouldn’t like that. I did make sure that I absolutely did not touch the spoon with my tongue, though. Even when I was told to fuck my mouth with it…my tongue was not going anywhere near that thing. But I could still taste my cunt on my lips. Partly that excites me a little but mostly I’m grossed out. Or it could be I’m mostly excited and a little grossed out – I’ve not quite figured that out yet J

We ended up talking about things other than the session, which was very interesting…still talking about our sessions, tasks, etc is more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment