Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Wednesday’s session



This time we played with candles. As I’ve said before, even the thought of candles gets me excited so it was easy enough to obey whatever was asked of me. The last two sessions have both been very enjoyable and not too much of a challenge regarding pain and stuff like blood and needles. They have been more focused on humiliation, especially with the panties…and I’ve discovered I’m into a little bit of basic humiliation.

This time we also had toothpicks. The first one went across my pussy lips and since I was already quite wet, it was hard to get it to stay, but managed. Two went under my thighs, and one more upwards on my pussy from below. The ones in my pussy were uncomfortable but the thighs were okay after the initial sharp pain. It took a while to get my legs fully down on the ground as requested, and after that, I didn’t even notice them. I was surprised when the next day Master Joe asked me what I thought and I checked to find some small wounds and scratches. I hadn’t expected the toothpicks to pierce the skin at all!

I’d been ordered to light the candles…which I did…in fact, I had more than one lit but we did not have much time that day and we were only able to do one. We moved from belly to cunt and tits. I was writhing in pain and even at one point grinding my legs into the ground and the picks. There is a short time right after the initial pain of the wax, where I am incredibly turned on and reactive. It’s hard to explain…but the pain of the wax makes me want to push right back for more... I was even disappointed we weren’t doing more wax. Though I like the pain of the rubber bands or flat paddle, for example, I’m hardly ever disappointed if Master Joe decides to stop! But the candles…well I could go on about how great they are for pages...

In the middle of this, I was told to suck my clit out with a syringe. I tried it and it worked well as a teasing device cause I couldn’t actually touch my clit after that, but could still play with the syringe. We then continued waxing after until the candle was done. This was followed by scraping the wax off, which was also good this time. Especially on the stomach where a large amount of wax had accumulated and the skin was a little tender. Scratching with the toothpicks on the sensitive skin was more fun than on normal skin.

We ended with a little of the rubber bands, which was also nice – even though the ones on the clit hurt when doing it, the after pain was good. And again, we had a discussion about the session afterwards, which is much appreciated since I know it’s usually late when we finish.

I was allowed to cum after this session. That was nice, and my cunt was still a bit store and tender after the wax and the rubber bands so rubbing it and playing with it felt good…with just the right amount of pain. I came soon after the session, and again later at night before sleep.

I met Master Joe again online before work. Unfortunately it was too early and I was a bit slow because I forgot to mention my bra and panties when asked what I would be wearing to work. Usually I don’t forget, and he was strict about it, making me go to work without underwear. I was glad to be allowed to tape my breasts because I didn’t want anyone to notice I was without a bra. I only used one layer of tape to hide my nipples, and they worked well enough though I had to check on them once in a while during work. Not a very pleasant experience since it was punishment for insufficient answers, but it’ll definitely remind me to think twice before answering any questions he asks!

No comments:

Post a Comment